The New Hampshire Philharmonic
The New Hampshire Philharmonic - 83 Hanover Street - Manchester NH 03101 tel. (603) 647-6476 email@example.com
Salute to Broadway!
May 2, 2009
Saturday 8 pm
Palace Theatre Manchester
Light classics and medleys from Rodgers and Hammerstein's Oklahoma, South Pacific, The Sound of Music
How well do you know your Rodgers and Hammerstein lyrics?
Answer this quiz and win a prize!
STARTER QUIZ #1
Complete these phrases and email us your answers:
1. The hills are alive with the sound of ________ (from The Sound of Music)
2. Climb ev’ry mountain, ford every ________ (from The Sound of Music)
3. Everything’s up to date in _______ _____ (from Oklahoma)
4. The corn is as high as an ___________’s eye (from Oklahoma)
5. I’m gonna wash that man right outa my ________ (from South Pacific)
6. I am sixteen going on ________ (from The Sound of Music)
Prize rules: Complete a starter quiz and your name will be entered for the drawing for free tickets to the show. Complete the Quiz for one musical and be listed on our website as a Broadway Regular. Complete ALL THREE advanced quizzes and you'll be publicly acclaimed at the concert (and the program book if you hurry) as a Broadway Aficionado. Complete the Super Advanced Challenge Quiz - well, they don't even have a name for people like you.
Advanced Quiz - Sound of Music - here Advanced Quiz - Oklahoma - here Advanced Quiz - South Pacific - here Super Advanced Challenge Quiz - here
or call the Palace Theatre
at (603) 668-5588
Click here to send us your answers.
Accolades as of April 18, 2009
Vincent Devino, Cathy Thorgerson
Karen Furtado, Martha Hoffman, Ron Janowitz, Daria Lewis, Sol Rockenmacher, Susan Streiff, Vivian Villemure